Blog 3 Final Writing

 




                                                                        I am Oscar

My fluffy cat on my sister's wedding day was a little different from usual, and I'm glad it was!

Last July many good things are happening to me. For me, this month is one of the best months that I will never forget. However, the best thing about this month would be my youngest sister's wedding day!

This wedding was held at my home. We intended this event to be a small but full of love wedding.  We didn't invite many guests but they were all very special. Surely my family made the best arrangements to make this a memorable day for her and her groom.

July 17, 2022, the day everyone has been waiting for has arrived.  Brilliant weather, great food, wonderful people.  and indispensable  "Osca", our beloved fluffy cat.  What a wonderful day today.  The ceremony started early in the morning.  My sister looked strikingly beautiful, and her groom looked incredible too. They fit together like a match made in heaven!

Besides the bride and groom, The star of this event must be Oscar! I was very surprised! Oscar looked friendlier than expected.  It also received overwhelming love from the guests who came to the event. Several guests were greeted by Oscar!  At first, I thought I had to be careful with Oscar not to get too close to people, but no, I was too paranoid. On the other hand, Oscar made everyone fall in love with him.

At the end of the day. An 11-year-old girl walked up to me and said,  "Oscar, made her day." She told me that she wanted to try raising a cat, due to the COVID-19 pandemic caused her to have barely any friends. Unexpectedly, she met Oscar, she realized that she didn't always need a human friend. A cat can be her good friend too. That's right! moreover, it can be her best friend ever.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Blog 2 About Walailak University